New Law Journal Articles
- Dismissals that are tainted by discrimination
- Tax treatment of termination payments
- Justifying age discrimination (with Monika Sobiecki)
- Employment law changes in April 2012
- Comparators in reasonable adjustments cases
- Excluding the employment relationship using the contract
- Special Edition for the NLJ – The Equality Act 2010 an outline
- Contractual damages for wrongful termination in the civil courts (with Jennifer Lee)
- The definition of religion or belief (with Mark Hill QC)
- Time limits in reasonable adjustments cases
- How Malcolm has redefined the test for discrimination for a reason related to disability (with Richard Oulton)
- Burden of proof in reasonable adjustments cases
Disability Discrimination in Employment
Oxford University Press, Spencer Keen & Richard Oulton
Read review by Senior Lawyer at EHRC here
Spencer’s profile at Old Square Chambers.
A great website providing a helpful overview of some of the latest developments in discrimination law.
Delia Venables offers a very useful site with information on free legal resources available online. She provides extensive lists of solicitors and barristers, with links to their web sites, an A to Z of legal resources by area of law, information on free case law and current awareness, jobs, CPD, transcription services, legal software, web services, expert witnesses and much else besides. There are also separate sections for individuals, students and companies.
A niche employment law firm specialising in discrimination around disability and workplace health issues.
The Equality Act 2010
The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities